Is Spring Break Happening this Year?
Yes, Spring Break 2021 is being planned for, albeit with the utmost precautions in mind. We are working with state and local officials to ensure that we are acting within the bounds of what is deemed safe and responsible, keeping our customers and our staff at the forefront of our minds.
What happens if I receive a Positive test result right before my scheduled trip?
If you test positive, we’ll ask that you sit this trip out. It is important to realize the decisions you make have a great impact on others and the resort communities. Please make the responsible decision to not spread this disease.
Are Masks Mandated?
We are leaving this decision in the hands of state authorities and are working closely with the venue owners and management to determine best steps. As it stands, masks are not mandated in many places, but we do encourage them and we advise that you wear them when surrounding yourself with larger groups of people. StudentEscape will be providing each of its travellers a mask and hand sanitizer and will be encouraging that both are used frequently.
Help to reduce the Spread of COVID-19 while on your Trip:
To keep yourself and your travel companions safe, you should:
- Consider options to increase physical space between yourself and others. Six feet is the recommended distance.
- Keep your hotel room clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched by multiple people. This includes door handles, desks, tables, phones, light switches, and faucets.
- Consider assigning a person to rotate throughout the hotel room to clean and disinfect surfaces.
- Wash your hands frequently. Try not to touch your face.
- Wear a mask whenever possible.